Chapter Appreciation Dinner
6:00pm - 8:00pm
Our Chapter leaders would like to have an Appreciation Dinner for current and past Wundchenneu Brothers at The "Scout Hut", just west of the AJAA fields at 625E and 100S, across from the Grace Fellowship Church.
- You must register to receive a meal
- Bring a camp chair for the outside ceremony
- Casual attire, wear a sash if you have one
- Please pass the information along to any former members that may not be on our email list
- Overflow parking will be across the street at the Church parking lot
- This ceremony has been written by our current Chapter Chief, Jacob T. Mills.
|5 pm - 6 pm||Early arrival and networking/catching up|
|6 pm||Dinner (build your own burger, BBQ sandwiches, steak fries, salad, soda, ...)|
|7 pm - 7:30 pm||Acknowledgements and thank-you's|
|7:30 pm (approx)||Bonfire and Chapter closing ceremony (full regalia)|
Vote For the New Chapter Name
Don't forget to help us decide on the new Chapter Name -- Vote Here